Friday, February 18, 2011

Anniversary Memory Soaps

This Tuesday (February 15th) my grandparents celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary! My Nana & Papa are awesome and have 9 children and a billion grandkids. On a Friday afternoon you'll find their house full of family and friends who drop by to talk and hang out over a beer or two.
To commemorate their special anniversary and celebrate the family, I made them a set of Memory Soaps:


The soaps are made from natural glycerin & goat's milk soap. The pictures are actually printed on water-soluble paper and embedded within the soap. The purple soap I embossed to further personalize the gift.

I love using the water-soluble paper to create unique, personalized soaps. I think they would be great for weddings and birthdays, and even business holiday gifts.

You can find more pictures of these soaps here: http://facebook.com/soapapilla

No comments:

Post a Comment